Moira Candy Peach Signature Ombre Blush ($9.50 for 0.317 oz.) is a lightweight, yellowish peach with heat undertones and a matte end. It darkened barely when utilized to reveal pores and skin, so it’s possible you’ll contemplate placing on a layer of translucent or setting powder first to keep away from that.
FURTHER READING: Formulation Overview for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- ColourPop Trifle (PiP, $10.00) is cooler (95% related).
- Essence Blooming (P, $2.99) is cooler (95% related).
- Zoeva CR040 (P, ) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (85% related).
- Make Up For Ever B110 (P, $23.00) is lighter, cooler (85% related).
- Zoeva But to Come (PiP, ) is cooler (85% related).
- Huda Magnificence Milky Rose (P, $21.00) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (85% related).
- Jouer Maintain Me (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, darker (85% related).
- Jouer Love Me (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, cooler (85% related).
- ColourPop Tick (LE, $10.00) is extra shimmery, darker (85% related).
- LORAC Prism (P, $23.00) is darker, cooler (80% related).
$9.50/0.317 oz. – $29.97 per ounce
The Signature Ombre Blush is meant to have a “silkly method that simply blends” whereas having “excessive pigment payoff.” The important thing takeaway with the method is that it had extremely excessive pigmentation, so those that are usually heavy-handed with blush could discover this tougher to work with. Those that favor extra pigmented formulations will seemingly take pleasure in this method.
One actually wanted a lightweight faucet of product for software, however as a way to get a fair combine/swirl of the gradient of shades, you actually needed to swirl the comb and decide up fairly a little bit of product, so I would suggest tapping off extra and doubtlessly utilizing a second, clear instrument for mixing out.
The powder was clean, finely-milled, and blendable and was pretty forgiving, regardless of the excessive colour payoff. They utilized evenly and stayed on properly for eight to 9 hours on me.
Browse all of our Moira Signature Ombre Blush swatches.
SHADE 1 Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/PUEDE CONTENER (+/-): Cl 77 163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77891 ( Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake). ylhexylglycerin, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR /PUEDE CONTENER (+/-): Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Pink 6), CI 15850 (Pink 7 Lake).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer) on the time of publishing. Please at all times test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.